Friday, February 27, 2015

Marvel's Avengers Assemble: Thanos Claims the Infinity Gauntlet


We don't cover this show very often because, honestly, it's more fun to shout about the highlights...and Thanos taking possession of The Infinity Gauntlet is absolutely a highlight! Avid Marvel Movie-goers will have to wait years to see this path come to its destructive end as the mad titan who would court Death gathers the ultimate power in the universe, but those of you with Disney XD on your Cable lineup can get an animated preview of this epic fight this weekend!

Marvel's Avengers Assemble. - "Thanos Triumphant":
With the power of all five Infinity Stones finally in his gauntlet, Thanos plans to wield his power over the universe while the Avengers make a desperate attempt to stop him. Find out if the Avengers have enough power to defeat Thanos and regain control of the Infinity Stones in an all-new MARVEL’S AVENGERS ASSEMBLE airing Sunday, March 1 8:30am/7:30c in the Marvel Universe on Disney XD.



BIG HEROES! BIG VILLAINS! AND BIGGER ADVENTURES this week, Share Your Universe with a brand new episode of MARVEL’S AVENGERS ASSEMBLE this Sunday at 8:30am/7:30c inside the Marvel Universe on Disney XD!

1 comment :

  1. I feel bad watching these episodes with thanos because I feel like I'm spoiling myself for when he finally gets the stones in the movies, I love the marvel movies and how they're building up the story of the different infinity stones by having them appear in the different marvel movies, sometimes oblivious to the main characters. I guess the cartoon has all the carte blanche to go wherever they want in the marvel universe regardless of where the movies are in time. I'll have to erase my memory when I see my next marvel movie in the theaters.

    ReplyDelete